Monday 1 May 2017

The Theresa May Song



The 
Theresa.Jeremy.Tim.Paul.Donald 
Song

Theresa loves me! This I know
‘cos she often tells me so;
Little ones to Her belong,
They are weak but She is strong.
Yes, Theresa loves me!
Yes, Theresa loves me!
Yes, Theresa loves me!
She often tells me so.

(With apologies to Sunday school children, everywhere. And if you went to Sunday school you will know the tune. Personification interchangeable).  Perhaps this should be the next National Anthem.

˜ ˜ ˜ ˜ ˜

Some time ago a Hollywood ‘B’-rated film actor was elected President of the United States. For younger readers, his name was Ronald Wilson Reagan. For everyone, a reminder that he served two terms as the 40th President of the United States, between January 1981 and January 1989 and he was 33rd Governor of California between 1967 and 1975.

I think he was ‘interesting’ rather than perfect and, as a once-upon-a-time Democrat turned Republican, he said a number of interesting things – amongst them:



Wow! Would that we could hear that from British pollies. ANY British pollies!

AND


There’s a novel thought!
AND


Whoda thunk it?

I know it is easy to muse from a distance and I don’t want you to think that I’m mocking his statements – I’m not. But consider if you will the accuracy of those statements in the context of our own, current, British election time panto.

And the next, if we’re allowed to live that long.

˜ ˜ ˜ ˜ ˜

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING REALLY QUITE CONTENTIOUS:



It isn’t just one man’s prescient view, but don’t you think it is odd that few church leaders, or mosque leaders, or synagogue leaders, or temple leaders, or supposedly political leaders in Britain, ever speak that way publicly? (We don’t do God – Tony Bliar).

Not odd, of course. It’s a guaranteed vote loser – except, perhaps, in North Korea, where they really believe these things.

Enough! I cannot brain today.
I has the dumb.

˜ ˜ ˜ ˜ ˜





and
                                                     www.bloodlessrevolution.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment